Monday, December 26, 2011

The day after Christmas

I haven't written anything for a while because I decided to take a 9 to 5 job and so it has pushed Party of Purpose to the backseat - at least for now.  I'm still working on a couple of events for 2012 that mean a lot to me, but I can take my time now and not stress myself out like I was earlier this year.

I'm starting to get antsy now though and my biological POP clock is ticking, so instead of approaching things the way I did the first time around, I'm going to create a formal budget and a project plan with tasks, dates, deadlines, etc.  As if I didn't know to do this already- but I was being stubborn in that area, and trying to do everything from memory and cell phone reminders.  It worked, but I was often left feeling like I forgot something.  If I put it in writing, then I can check it off as I go along and know that I truly accomplished  my goal(s).

I never make New Year's resolutions because they never worked for me - not really.  As long as I know what I'm going to do, I do my research, prepare for what's ahead, and then press play.  It's time to do that now and it's coincidentally happening just before the new year, a time to bring out the old me, all scrubbed down, suited up, and ready to act on the good tips I've learned and heard about up until now.

Big Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment